VAT is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business – so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT. This is complicated further by different VAT rates, potential partial exemption and the administration for companies that wish to trade overseas both within and outside the EU.
Taxwise Accountancy in Luton, Bedfordshire can provide professional guidance to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay more VAT than you need to. We can provide you with a cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Proactive advice on use of the most tax efficient VAT scheme for your business
- Advice on VAT planning and administration to minimise your liability and take advantage of any opportunities
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Preparation and filing of VAT Returns online
- International VAT advice for companies that are trading in the EU or exporting outside the EU
- Customs issues aimed at assisting your business with importing and exporting goods
- Guidance for charities and other not-for-profit organisations
- Information about partial exemption conditions and impact
- Day to day advice on transactional matters as they arise
- VAT planning for large one off transactions such as sale or purchase of land or property
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
- Planning to minimise future problems with HMRC
Needless to say, late VAT registration, errors, late VAT returns and late VAT payments can all lead to penalties and possibly interest being charged. If you wish to know more about our VAT service or would like to arrange a free initial meeting in order to discuss how we can help you in more detail please contact Taxwise Accountancy.
Arrange Your FREE
No Obligation Meeting
Phone us on
Or complete the form below...