Taxwise Accountancy have excellent in-depth knowledge and expertise in charity formation, preparing charity accounts, administration and review as well as carrying out independent examination of charity accounts. We always work closely with our clients to produce a governing document which truly reflects the client’s vision and complies fully with the Charities Act and the guidelines of the Charities Commission.
The services we offer to a wide range of charities, Not for Profit organisations, and Community Interest Companies, include:
- Initial consultation to advise on most suitable charity structure
- Specialist advice on preparation of governing document and adhering to the SORP (Statement of Recommended Practice)
- Charity Registration with HMRC and the Charities Commission
- Advice on Trustees powers and responsibilities
- Professional advice on tax planning, financing & VAT
- Application for GiftAid, payroll donations and advice on other tax benefits
- Charity Bookkeeping and preparation of Charity Accounts
- Preparation of Trustees’ Annual Report and Annual Return
- Arranging an independent examination of charity accounts
- Submission of finalised Trustees Report and Annual Return with HMRC and the Charities Commission
- Advice on charitable trading activities and demonstrating public benefit
- Advising on e-commerce and online donations
- Constitutional reviews and reorganisations
- Advice on managing your charity’s finances, property and other resources
Taxwise Accountancy has extensive experience in working with charities and not-for-profit organisations. Whether you require help in forming a charity, managing an existing organisation or wish to discuss a reorganisation, contact us today for friendly professional advice. We offer a sympathetic approach to your charity’s aims and objectives and provide a high standard of service at a cost commensurate with the charity’s activities and resources.
Arrange Your FREE
No Obligation Meeting
Phone us on
Or complete the form below...